Braiding 101 workshop with Game of Braids.
When: Monday 21st of January 2019
5pm – 8pm
Cost: $150 per person
Where: 90 Burswood Road, Burswood.
Parking: Car park at end of Hawthorn Place.
You will learn:
- French braiding
- Dutch braiding
- Lace braiding
- How to make Braids look bigger/ thicker, even on short/ thin hair.
- Different styles/ updos you can do with the above skills
- Little tips and tricks to make braiding easier and neater.
What to bring:
– Cameras to photograph your progress.
– A note pad and pen if you’d like to take notes.
– High quality mannequin heads, made with human hair.
– Hair brushes & combs
– Hair ties and accessories.
What you Get!
– A gift bag (Worth over $50!)
– 20% off Game of Braids online store.
Class is non refundable if cancelling with less than 2 weeks notice.
If you are sick or unwell unfortunately you will be unable to attend the class. If you show up showing signs of being sick or unwell you will be asked to leave.
If for any reason the class does not run you will be offered a full refund or store credit.